Özel Fırsatları Yakala!.
THINKDRIVER is a smart Bluetooth diagnostic tool for DIYers and car owners, which is extremely close to professional diagnostic tools. Besides the full OBDII function, THINKDRIVER supports the vehicle's full system diagnostics to help you know every module in the car.
Why ThinkCar THINKDRIVER ??
1. THINKDRIVER can automatically identify the car VIN and all electronic systems, read the fault code and classify it to ensure the safety of the owner ;
2. THINKDRIVER provides professional repair suggestions(how to repair it) after reading car engine / chassis / body / electrical equipment system ;
3. THINKDRIVER comes with a free APP, support Android and ISO system and the App is free available in Google Play and IOS App Store;
4. THINKDRIVER has 4.2 Bluetooth, which can be automatically identified and connected to Bluetooth quickly and transfer diagnose data is very stable;
5. THINKDRIVER support Multi-Languages menu: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Italian;
6. THINKDRIVER can support test and records 0-100km/h acceleration time, and upload ranking result to Facebook, VK or other platforms;
7. THINKDRIVER has a built-in professional diagnsotic chip, which reduces the power consumption of the car and can be connected to the car for a long time.
8. THINKDRIVER supports all standard OBD-II (on-board diagnostics) protocols. It works with more than 105 brands vehicles;
9. THINKDRIVER can free present OBDII+1 free manufacturer VIN software +2 free ABS bleed and SAS reset software and you can use them free for one year.
if you need more, pls purchase software on the application.
Price for Each VIN Manufacturer Software: $14.95/year
Reset Software Price for Each: $9.95/year
THINKDRIVER Full System Diagnositcs
This option allows you to detect whether the system parameters are normal or not. It mainly including Drive System, Chassis System, Body System, Electrical system.
Read and erase codes for all available systems, turn off MIL light (Indicator light), display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
THINKDRIVER Supports 15 Maintenance RESET Functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service: allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service: specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS service: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming: the unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
9. Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s battery is replaced or the car dies
10. Suspension Reset: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through measage system go to suspension reset or on off
11. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programing method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12. AFS Headlamp Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
13. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
14. Throttle Adaptation: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
15. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
• Main Unit
• Hard copy User’s Manual